Thursday, March 20, 2014

It's Been Fun

I can't believe that our class has come to a close. I am so happy to have met some of the nicest people and to call you guys my friends :)

My ultimate favorite lesson was the Myers Briggs section. I really enjoyed learning more about myself and how to use my personality traits to become a better leader. I also really enjoyed the project, despite all of the work that it required. It taught me how to give a formal presentation (I had never had a formal presentation before) and how to pitch an idea. As for the overall class, I really enjoyed finding that leader within me. By taking this class, I can see the leadership that others have around me as well as the leadership that I have. This class was a great experience and I would most definitely recommend it to other students.

As for my future, I hope to use my leadership skills on my team and in my classes. Looking further ahead, I hope to use my leadership skills in the work force when I am older.

No comments:

Post a Comment